lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

free time


hi.today a will write about one of my free time activity i like to do, in my life i have very much hobbies like learning guitar,i love listen to music especially rock music,go out to the rock shows, play video games, watch tv, go out to the cinema,and a lot things more.
However, today I'd like to talk about my favorite sport swimming.

i started practice swimmnig when i was 10 years old,in that moment my cousin taught me, and after i improved by my self, like practice i rivers or lakes, but i prefer practice i a pool because i wather is hoter than rivers or lakes.

i think the swimming is a very good sport is very complete and the more importantly relaxes my body and my mind. i like practice alone, but now i practice in the pool of the university whith many people that is very competitive, the people is very fast
i need to have a lot of resistence. but i think that is very good because i improve so much. i practice swimming twice or three times at the weeks regularly and i go after class, or i use the break between the class to go to the pool

5 comentarios: