domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

my favorite place


I lived 8 years in Temuco, or rather the region of Araucania located nearly 700 km of Santiago this region is very beautiful and varied landscapesits great forests and its incredible volcanoes and lakes are places which I had the opportunity to visit while I was there.now that I live in Santiago I can appreciate the beauty and purity of the region and enjoy the tranquility of the place.is a very rainy and cold, and that I do not like. and not very nice people I think it's because there are many Mapuche and many of them are very ignorant because they have no education, what good is that their children try to be different and study at universities to be professional.anyway is a beautiful place to live.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario