jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

tv series that i watched when i was a child


hi everybody well today i talk to you about tv series that i watched when a i was a child i think all of us when we was a children watched a tv series.in my case i like so much watch on tv series such as:slam dunk, the super champions(after i go out to play football with a children in the street), sailor moon, robotech,pokemon, saint seiya(in this time was zodiacal knights)you ould go crazy with this series hahaha who hasen´t seen this series in the tigrito´s club.but my favourite tv series ever i watched in the zoolo tv show with the kiwi haha was dragon ball i like so much this serie untill the actuallity. when i went to the school i played with my classmates i collected the cards, albums and almost i belive they are true .after school i watched eating. I remember almost i cry when i watched the last season. Now you the tv series are very boring i only see the simpsons , family guy, lost( very good amazing and freaky) but i dont have enough time to watch tv
anaway i think that all os us or almost of own generation watch this series when we was a children.finaly i think is good remember that we did and how was our lifes which things we did which games we played.whatever i belive sometimes it is good.bye

2 comentarios:

  1. woow pipe! my favourite are "Los Caballeros del Zodiaco" and "Dragon Ball Z"
    exellent post my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never watched Dragonball on TV but I have a lot of the comics.

    ResponderEliminar