lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

holiday in the lake


hi people well today i talk about a great holiday that i had
i remember that this was maybe 5 years ago i had 15 years old at taht time i lived in temuco but i was in santiago with my family. was january and my uncle invited me to spend a 2 weeks in the rapel lake. we were my uncle 4 cousins and me only boys ahhaha we went to campaing at rapel lake we all started together from santiago to the lake.this 2 week was very funny i met a so much peoples with my cousins play cards liste to music, swimming in the lake and swimming pool and very much anothers thing. in the morming i wake up ten or eleven o´clock and we together prepare the breakfast and after we wnet to swimming sometimes in the lake and sometimes in the pool.then we come back to lunch my uncle prepare the food and we wash.
after we went to swimming again.in those days we met a very much people we met a two brothers with them we play football against other boys in the lake and in the pool we met a twins they were a very pretty and nice girls they came from argentina.at the nigth we fisihing in the lake that was very funny the twins stay with us when we finish and i remember one day i fished 30 fish and all of us finshed a one houndred or one houndred twenty fish that was amazing ahaha. sometimes we keep fishing at two or three of the morming and we had a lot of fish. i remember this holiday like one of my favorite holidays ever i met very nice people i enjoy whit my cousins that was very funny and vey good experience in my life. bye

4 comentarios: